Here is a recipe for a delicious homemade salsa.
Ingredients for a small glass:
- One red bell pepper
- Two tomatoes
- One garlic clove
- One red chili pepper
- Lemon or lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the garlic clove and place it on a baking paper on a baking sheet along with the chili, bell pepper, and tomatoes and bake them in the oven at 220 degrees C for about 15 minutes
- Peel the centre with the seeds off the bell pepper, and put all of the ingredients in a blender
- Add lemon juice and salt and pepper and blend
- Pour it in a mason jar and keep in the fridge
If you want a more spicy salsa:
- Simply add one or more chili peppers
Thanks for reading!